Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jennifer Lopez Informs On The Risk Of Being A Celebrity

Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony spoke about the danger facing young people hold the first role and how they must face the celebrity correctly. During an interview in New York to give publicity to their new Laying film “EL”, Lopez said: “Nobody has a handbook for the fame. It is not any thing easy to treat. You must have good people around you. ” Continued Anthony:

“The thing about these businesses, in a manner it is rather regrettable, because you obtain the child holds the first role that are the ticket of the meal of too many people and they will not indicate to the child whom they cannot make something.” It added: “I had the people who maintained to me in the line. I was lucky in this way. Now… it would seem that the best interests of the people is to maintain to hold the first happy role as long as the money is always next Po” Spoke of Lopez of its own experiments with the celebrity and how she was a regular device in tabloids and stores of celebrity before she married Anthony.

“It wasn’t that I was getting to that attention, it was just that I was living my life, so I thought,” Lopez said.

“When I sat down for a second and… had mature thought about it… that I realized that it was my responsibility if I didn’t want it to be that way,” Lopez added.

Lopez was also offered for the following advice to celebrities: “You want to be proud of yourself at the end of the day."