Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jennifer Lopez Admit Fault For Unsuccessfully Relationships

Images below from Jennifer Lopez new album “Brave” which release October 9.


Three unsuccessful marriages and numerous of break-ups later, Jennifer Lopez is the picture child for unsuccessful associations in Hollywood. Now that a divorce doesn’t seem around the corner, she sees no harm in admitting she was partly to blame for the breakdown of all her relationships.

“I learnt to take a look at myself and not to point the finger, like, “Well, this person did this to me.” But say, “What did I do?” The hardest thing in life is to really look at yourself in the mirror and ask, “What’s not so good about me, what can I fix?” It’s so much easier to play the victim, I think.”

“Your responsibility for what you do in a relationship is the most important thing and not always going, “He could do this better and he could do that better.” Well, what can I do better, you know? I could have taken the time to really ask what was wrong."