Friday, September 19, 2008

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Visit Saint Tropez



Following an afternoon shopping spree, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony celebrated his 40th birthday with a family getaway in Saint-Tropez on Wednesday night (September 17).

Before heading off of their yacht-home and out for the evening, Jennifer posed for a few pictures with one of the couple’s twin babies.

Meanwhile, Lopez recently spoke with People magazine about her plans for juggling work and motherhood. “It’s gonna be a learning experience. How will I do both? I try to take breaks from work. I’ll do a little work with the choreographers and then come back. I try to spend every free moment with the babies.”

Proud of her body after having twins, Jen tells, “The triathlon really helped get me in better shape, and snapped me back into my body. I don’t weigh myself a lot. I still have 10 lbs., or so. [But] I don’t have any problems with it. I never felt I had to get rid of it.”

On a side note, J. Lo’s also celebrating the birth of a baby niece by her sister, Lynda Lopez.

Lynda, a news anchor, and her beau Adam Goldfried welcomed Lucie Wren Lopez Goldfried at 11:45 p.m. on August 28, Us magazine reports.